The projects in the ten days of Dhul Hijjah
* Irreplaceable days*
-First project is: Finishing the Quran in the ten days, is one of the greatest ways to earn 'al'ajr' (the rewards), So that one letter is equal to ten good deeds and Allah gives manifold increase to whom He wills.
-Second project is: ‘Alzikr’ (remembrance of Allah), it is the best, most valuable and most expensive deed than spending gold, silver, and money.
- Third project is: Reviving the ‘Sunnah of Takbir’.
- Fourth project is: ‘Alduea’ (praying), and let your slogan "I hurry to you, Lord, to be satisfied."
- Fifth Project is: Doing the Hajj in your home, the Messenger of Allah said: "Whoever prays Fajr in congregation, then sits remembering Allah until the sun has risen, then he prays two Rak'ah, then for him is the reward like that of a Hajj and Umrah." He said: "The Messenger of Allah said: 'Complete, complete, complete.”
- Sixth project is: The fasting, whoever fasts one day in the cause of Allah, the Mighty and Sublime, Allah will separate his face from the fire by (a distance of) seventy years.
- Seventh project is: Kindness to the parents, it is a door in Heaven, and an opportunity to be freed from Hell.
- Eighth project is: ‘alqanatir almuqantara’ (who are obedient to Allah and receive huge rewards), how I get ‘alqanatir almuqantara’, the Messenger of Allah said: “If anyone prays at night reciting regularly ten verses, he will not be recorded among the negligent; if anyone prays at night and recites a hundred verses, he will be recorded among those who are obedient to Allah; and if anyone prays at night reciting one thousand verses, he will be recorded among those who receive huge rewards.” Not everyone is successful in this worship. Performed ‘Salat’ for the night is an honor for the believer.
- Tenth project is: ‘Iftar’ fasting.
- Eleventh project is: The Paradise Palaces project, if any Muslim servant (of Allah) performed ablution, and performed it well, and then observed every day 12 Rak'a (prayer unit)', voluntarily non-obligatory, Allah would build for him a house in Paradise. Sunn El Salat "four Rak'at before Zuhr and two Rak'at after it and two Ra'kat after Maghrib and two after 'Isha' and two Rak'at before the Fajr prayer."
- Twelfth Project is: ‘Alsadaqat’(Charity)
The greatest day in the sight of Allah, the day of sacrifice
* When hearts be true in their desire to obtain grace, to be absolved from their around and strength and seek refuge in God’s power and strength to accept them with those who are accepted and to take them to the path of his obedience and the kindness of His servitude.*
* Sincerity of work, secondly *
By God willing, you will be one of the knights of the ten , who will win in those days.
* Irreplaceable days. *